Sunday, September 25, 2011

wedding updates

Oh Gosh.  Looks like I just found a new way to waste time.  As if blogs/facebook/perezhilton weren't enough, I have now discovered Pinterest and it is heaven.

In wedding related news, we are sending out our invitations this week!  More on this later. 

Also, we are having engagement photos done in a couple of weeks so last night we went dress shopping.  Originally I wanted to wear a cute casual sun dress (because it is still 100 degrees in Las Vegas....God help us...) but I ran into trouble finding something appropriate.  I bought an adorable flower printed strapless dress that I later found out would not be the greatest idea from a photography standpoint.  Who knew you should stay away from prints for photos?  Not this girl.  So last night I stumbled upon this dress and was worried it was too formal for our engagement photos (as we are taking pictures outside in a park) but J loved it and talked me into purchasing it. 


So AFTER purchasing the dress J says "oh wait, I thought that was for the rehearsal dinner.  It's kind of formal"  Um.  Apparently we had a misunderstanding.  For the hour that I was pondering if it was too formal for the engagement photos and he kept assuring me it was fine, he must have not truly been listening.  Imagine that!  Oh men....

I'm still deciding what to do about this.  The dress is adorable, but maybe not 100% what I was going for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment