Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday's Letters



Today is my first time participating in Friday's Letters over at Ashley's blog!  Here goes nothing...

Dear Hubby, today marks 6 months of marriage!!  To say that I love married life would be an understatement. 



Dear Philly, why you gotta be so mean?  While I am happy to have moved back east, I gotta say, Philly locals are RUDE.  I'm not sure I'm buying the whole City of Brotherly Love thing. 




Dear Self, you need to get a hold of yourself and get back to the gym!  Nearly 5lbs gained since moving a month ago = no bueno!



Dear Nordstrom, thank you for your Anniversary Sale.  I bought some fabulous new running shoes for $59 and am now inspired to get my booty in shape (sometimes all it takes is new shoes :)


See?!? Aren't they loverly?


 

4 comments:

  1. Ok you said loverly. That makes you my new best friend. I love it! Super cute shoes & I totally agree, that cute shoes make going to the gym so much easier! Happy anniversary to you & your hubs! We're coming up on our 1 year in September! Oh & there are no words about that ladies backside. No. Words.

    Have a great weekend!! = )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, we just have a way with words! I figure if I have new workout shoes, I need to wear them to workout (so far they have been to the mall...) Happy Sunday!

      Delete
  2. Just found you through the Friday Letters link up! Happy 6 months and I absolutely LOVE those shoes. Maybe I need some new shoes for motivation...I'm such a girl new shoes would probably do the trick.

    Happy Weekend!

    http://destinyandfreewill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting! I always wonder who really reads this. I am checking out your blog right NOW :)

      Delete