Sunday, July 22, 2012

Happy Sunday!

Is everyone just peeing themselves wondering what's going to happen on the Bachelor finale?! All I have to say is if they do something stupid like bring Brad back, I will be very disappointed! But lord knows I'll still watch because I'm a little obsessed. Ever since Ali's season (who I just so happened to go to high school with!) I have been a devoted fan of the show...even though sometimes I want to gauge my eyeballs out because of the stupid people they cast...

The hubster and I celebrated 6 months of wedded bliss with Chinese takeout and Wheel of Fortune...then we realized we are not in fact 90 years old and went out with a couple friends on South Street. I wore my new blue skinnies ($18 at Gap, holler!) and demanded J take my picture after having a few drinks returning home. Perhaps "before" photos would have been a better idea (see below :)


I promise, I'm going to stop taking so many shitty iPhone pics...

Also, the hubster (ok, I really need to stop referring to him like that, but my real life nicknames for him are like 29483289 times more embarrassing) so my HUSBAND is on call today so I will be watching the Bachelor all by my lonesome...is it still socially acceptable to have a bottle of wine by myself?  Or are we approaching alcoholic status?  It's just that I enjoy the Bachelor so much more with a good buzz haha. 

So look at this picture and tell me: would this not be the best Christmas card ever??  All you need is a Santa hat and Christmas lights.  And a baby.  I am sooo doing this when I have a little babe!



Oh, and when I announce my make believe pregnancy, I'm going to do this:



Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment