Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Hair Did!

I finalllllly got my hair done, hallelujah! Were you all loving my roots? So in true Stephanie fashion, I failed to get a picture until after I had slept on it all night. Pretty, right??

If I were a better blogger, I would have documented before and after photos, I'd have pictures of me hanging out on the veranda, sipping my coffee and casually posing for "natural" photos. Or I'd be frolicking in a field of wild flowers (where the fudge do these people live??). At the very least, I'd have a nicer camera (aka not my iPhone!). But this is what you get :)


In other news, I need to get back to the gym...like yesterday.  It's been 2 months since I had a gym membership and it's killing me.  It's so humid here and the only exercise I've been getting is running.  On hotter days I've been running on the treadmill in the mini-gym our apartment complex (which I hesitate to even call a gym), and even then I've only been running about twice a week.  No bueno.

I did this workout the other day and holy hell it was hard. 



Minka Kelly's treadmill workout: 1 minute at 5.0, 1 minute at 5.5, 1 minute at 6.0, 1 minute at 6.5, 1 minute at 7.0, 1 minute at 7.5, 1 minute at 8.0, 2 minutes at 4.5 Repeat five times.
 
I lasted 3 rounds and was soaked in sweat and ready to call it a day. And now I look just like Minka :)  Anyone found any other high intensity treadmill workouts?  I've seen a couple noteworthy ones on Pinterest but this is the first one I've tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment