Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Lazy Lazy Lazy

Summer has made me lazy.  I haven't been too ambitious with posting on the blog, I haven't been terribly disciplined with working out, hell, I've barely been getting dressed everyday.  Part of it is the chaos of moving across country, but the other part is I've just felt kind of blah.  In a rut.  I'd rather hang out with my family, go to the pool, go shopping for home goods (and shopping AT Homegoods) than do much else.  I am also now transitioning to night shift which I'm sure will slowly be sucking the life out of me over the next few weeks as I get acclimated.

And so I have yet to get a gym membership (it is in progress though!) or really blog about much other than babysitting my niece and nephew (which I imagine is quite an invigorating read)  I HAVE however not yet given up on Pinterest and have been particularly enamoured with simple outfit ideas that appeal to my lazy self. 

Here's what I'm loving lately:









No comments:

Post a Comment