Saturday, November 3, 2012

Noviembre!

Can you believe it's November?  This week was all sorts of crazy due to Hurricane Sandy.  We lost power for over 24 hours but thankfully were otherwise unscathed.  I know many people in our area are still without power and I can't even imagine what an inconvenience that is.  Not to mention the temperature has dropped to the 40's and the thought of no heat makes me want to cry.

Let's move on to some awkward self photos in my bathroom, shall we? 

 
 Being a nurse and basically living in scrubs means I have very little time to dress like a normal human being.  Today, fortunately, is not one of those day.  Even though we have no food in this house (thanks Sandy!) and there are 29489048 errands I could be running, all I have accomplished on this Saturday is working out, showering, and dressing myself.  (PS it's 3pm)
 
 
 I finally feel like one of the cool kids because I have a chambray shirt.  No clue how to wear it other than with leggings and boots, but alas I have one and that's what matters.
 
I do not, however, own a normal sized mirror that can accommodate my whole body in heels or a husband readily available to take my picture!
 
 
 Look at this sassy ring I bought the other week at Nordstrom.  It's a stretch for me but I kind of love it despite my general love of delicate jewelry.
 
 
And lastly, because this made me laugh (and I was too embarrassed to re-pin it for fear of my Facebook friends judging my distasteful sense of humor).  You're welcome.

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog through a comment but it doesn't look like you are writing any more. Congrats on your lil one!!!!

    ReplyDelete