Thursday, October 18, 2012

1...2...3...

It's starting to look lovely in our neck of the woods :)

 
It's been busy around here.  Lots of changes in the works (I'll give you a little hint: I'm interviewing for jobs....again...)
 
I took a break from the chaos and went to King of Prussia today for a little shopping and decided I needed a few treats.
 
1.  I found these adorable bracelets at Forever21.  Together they cost just $12.  Worth it??  I think so.
 
 
 2.  I've been looking for nude flats for a little while (I bought a pair awhile back that are NOT comfortable and likely 1/2 a size too small.  Big disappointment there).  These ones I snatched up at Nordstrom Rack for $29.  Love.
 
 
 3.  And lastly, these lovely dark skinnies from Nordstrom Rack as well.  They're Paige and originally $179 and I paid $80.  Jeans are difficult and I'm a firm believer that if you find a pair that fit you perfectly, you need to buy them.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment