Friday, September 28, 2012

We Bought Mums...Happy Fall!

It's officially fall in our household, as we bought mums today. I love love love mums and this is the first year I've purchased them.  Growing up my mom hated them because they're generally yellow and orange (colors she detests) and an ominous sign of a new school year (and for a school teacher, autumn is somewhat depressing I suppose). Anywho, take a gander at these beauties:


 
 
 
 
I also busted out the crock pot yesterday for our first crockpot meal of the season.  I made Skinny Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps (recipe here).  They were the bomb.  I added avocado and extra hot sauce as well as substituting blue cheese dressing for salsa.  They were delish (and messy) and I will certainly be making these again sometime soon.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment