Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday's Letters

 
 
Dear Husband, it's really sad that after a glorious 3 day weekend together we both had to return to work and now it's Friday and I think we've only had dinner together once this week?  Unacceptable!
 
 
 Dear Pinterest, why are you so funny?  And why must you make my life appear to be much craftier and full of delicious creations than it really is?
 
 
 
 
 Dear Nevada, I cried a little when my husband removed your license plate from my car.  Guess we officially live in PA now.
 
 
 
Dear Philly, keep it classy...
 
 
 
 
Dear Niece and Nephew, I miss you soooo much.  I think it's been about 3 weeks (a month?) and I just want to  quit my job and become your full time babysitter. 
 
 
Happy Friday!
 

1 comment:

  1. i felt the same way about changing my plates :(

    Following you now! Happy Friday!! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

    ReplyDelete