Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Oh hey it's AUTUMN! My very favorite time of year :)

 
I made this little flower arrangement and am working on getting out the autumn decorations around the house.  We have a mantle in our new home which I am excited to decorate for each holiday.
 
 
So last night I decided the husband and I could use a nice home cooked meal after a long stretch of work/being on call.  I found a couple recipes on Pinterest that were SO GOOD.  Omg.  Rarely when I try something new does it turn out awesome, and for that to happen twice in one evening??  Unheard of in our house.
 
I made Autumn Chopped Salad and Cracker Barrel Chicken & Dumplings.  Obviously I took pictures as evidence (no one would believe me otherwise given my spotty track record of cooking).
 .
 
 
 
 
 
 I wanted to post the recipes, but for some reason Pinterest is down (HOW CAN THIS BE?!?)
 
 

1 comment:

  1. that soup looks so darn tasty!!

    that flower arrangement is perfect,btw!

    i love Fall :)

    ReplyDelete