Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Uh oh's

I'm trying to document everything about the wedding because I don't want to forget a thing.  So with the good comes the bad, and it CAME this week.  Rained all over our parade.  I am hoping this means good things are to come.  So far this week:
  • My Grandparents decided they aren't well enough to make the trip out to Vegas and therefore will not be attending the wedding
  • My Mom got in a car accident...she's fine.  The other lady is not and it's a sad situation.
  • My niece and nephew (flower girl and ring bearer) have a GI bug and barfed the majority of the week
  • My hair dresser got shingles.  Freaking shingles.  When does that ever happen!?!?
  • I have strep throat.  Thank God I work with  a wonderful Dr. who called in a prescription for me today. 
As long as THIS doesn't happen, I think it will still be the best week of our lives :)

No comments:

Post a Comment