Monday, March 26, 2012

Newlywed Game!

Megan over at Mackey Madness started this fun little link up for newlyweds.  Being married for 2 months clearly means we need to participate in such activities :)



HIS:


1) What do you think my best quality is?
Your motivation to be the best at whatever you do.

2) What would be your ideal date with me?
To go someplace relaxing for the evening.  Some type of place where we can have a drink and to chat and not be bothered.  We don't get a lot of time to spend alone, so it'd be nice to do that.

3) What was your first impression of me?
She's pretty cute ya know.... haha.   

4) What is your favorite memory of us?
Our first real "date" at Nodding Head in Philadelphia.

5) What do you see for us in the future?
Working hard, raising a family together, and doing our best to do right in the world with the gifts we've been given.
HERS



1) What do you think my best quality is?
You have such a kind heart.  You are the type of person who always does the right thing, even when no one is watching.  You are strong in your convictions and not easily swayed by others. I love that you are a rule follower :)

2) What would be your ideal date with me?
I would go back to Hawaii and re-live our honeymoon.  Even just for one day!  But if that weren't an option, I would want to get all dressed up and go to one of our favorite fancy restaurants, followed by a show.  Because we do live in Vegas after all.

3) What was your first impression of me?
I thought you were quiet and kind.  You seemed very serious about school and your career, which I appreciated and could relate to.

4) What is your favorite memory of us?
My favorite recent memory is our wedding night.  (He had a Rolls Royce pick us up and take us to the Mandarin Oriental where we spent the night.  Our room was on the 22nd floor and overlooked the Strip.  It was beautiful).


The bathroom was HUGE


And J had breakfast delivered the next morning and was was SO GOOD


My favorite old memory is when we spent the weekend in NYC after being apart for 3 months over summer break. 


It was our first weekend away together and we had only been together maybe 6 months.  We look SO YOUNG in these pictures...this was 2007!


5) What do you see for us in the future?
Lots of exciting things.  Advancing in our careers and hopefully having babies someday (soon?)

2 comments:

  1. Y'all are adorable!!! My favorite memory was our wedding night, too! I love your dress...it's stunning!

    Thanks for linking up with us! I loved reading these!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's so sad we only get to wear them one day :)
      Thanks for having the link-up, what a cute idea

      Delete