Saturday, March 10, 2012

Wedding: Getting Ready

The me and the bridesmaids (minus the one who got stuck in a snow storm in Seattle) stayed at the M Resort the night before the wedding. The M is one of our favorite places in Vegas and is also where we hosted our rehearsal dinner. 



View from our room at the M

The morning of the wedding the girls and I went to the hotel gym for a little bit.  I wore my Bachelorette sash and Hottie Whistle (thanks Lindsay :)

Please excuse the crappy iPhone pic :)

I was super upset about J's ENTIRE FAMILY still being stuck at the airport in Seattle and the good possibility that they would be missing our wedding. After working out for a little bit I just wanted to leave and get some fresh air. I drove to Einstein's Bagels to get breakfast/lunch for everyone and before I knew it, it was time to start getting ready.  Around this time I got word that J's family were en route to Vegas.  THANK YOU GOD!!

Hair and makeup was underway and our photographer arrived shortly thereafter to take some fabulous photos of me and my favorite ladies :)





My sweet grandmother


hey girrrrl



my lovely sister gettting beautified by the very talented Jamie from MAC :)



It literally took a village to get me into this dress.  It was obscene and almost wrecked my hair!

Oh heyyy Mom!



Remember when I said getting into my dress nearly wrecked my hair?  Was. Not. Kidding.
Before I knew it, we were being loaded into the limo and heading to the church!

BFFS!  (this just happens to be one of my favorite photos of the day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment