Thursday, June 28, 2012

Jamaica!!

So yesterday I discussed having no monies.  Today I am going to talk about our upcoming vacation to Jamaica!!!!  (yes, I am fiscally irrisponsible).  Please allow me to explain:

  • Our poor-ness is short term:  as of next week we will be a dual income family.  Whoop whoop.

  • Nursing is a fabulous profession:  my new job is basically paying me to work there (in addition to paying me for my work there...does that make sense?)  I get a sweet bonus just for signing on to work at this particular hospital...which I will be given in approximately 90 days.  Hollerrr.

  • Wrecking your car = expensive:  even though the car accident WASN'T OUR FAULT!!! we had to pay a good deal of money out of pocket that we will be getting reimbursed for shortly. 

  • We're not really going to Jamaica...yet:  We are looking into going the last week in February and have yet to book anything (because we're po'!!)

BUT WHEN WE DO, we are hoping to stay here:








Sandals Whitehouse in Jamaica:  We WILL be coming for you.  At some point in time.  Someday.  Hopefully in 2013.  Maybe in February??

No comments:

Post a Comment