Thursday, June 28, 2012

Shopping: Temporarily Prohibited

Moving is flipping expensive.  Combine that with not working for 6 weeks, purchasing new furniture, wrecking your car and therefore needing to replace it, and oh ya, spending $XX,000 on your fabulous wedding a few months back and what do you get??  NO MONIES.  Panic has started to set in (because I am a little dramatic) and the bills continue to pile up with no paychecks coming in for another couple of weeks.  Being on a strict no spending policy is not fun.  Yes, we have enough money to pay our bills, but no, I cannot justify getting my nails done or anything else that I wouldn't have thought twice about before (hell, I can barely justify spending $3 on an iced coffee!)

So here's what I'm currently lusting over (thank you Pinterest)

Aqua and Coral:



Leopard Acessories:




Chambray Shirts:







And hell, if I can't shop for new clothes, can I at least purchase a lovely new nailpolish?!?  PLEASE?!?





No comments:

Post a Comment