Sunday, June 17, 2012

Vacation Planning

I have been out of work for exactly one month.  Our days have been filled with the joys of packing/moving/unpacking and decorating.  Don't get me wrong, I love that I have had time off to get settled in our new place, but part of me is ready to go back to work.  J starts work this week and a teeny tiny part of me is envious that he will soon be in a normal(ish) routine.

So this is going to sound really whiny, as I spent the first paragraph talking about how I am looking forward to going back to work.  Even though I've had a good amount of time off, we have had little time to ourselves and certainly not a vacation.  I realllllllly wish we could just go on a trip and truly RELAX before diving into our busy life with 2 new jobs and the stresses of residency. 

I decided, what better time than now to plan our next vacation?!  We all need a little something to look forward to.  So here's what I'm thinking:

It need to involve flying somewhere. I don't want to go somewhere we could drive; I want to get AWAY.


Maybe somewhere in the Caribbean?  It's somewhat easily accessible from the East Coast (as opposed to, say, Hawaii)


The Bahamas are a reasonable option and I'm sold on the pictures






I have also always been intrigued by Bermuda, which isn't terribly far off the East Coast either






I would also love to visit the Virgin Islands






Mexico, while not a Caribbean Island, is always an option too. We've never been there and it's definitely affordable. I just wouldn't want to venture outside of a resort...






So there you have it; our non-existent vacation in pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment