Saturday, November 5, 2011

Domestic Diva

I was supposed to attend a conference today for CEU's for my nursing licence, but after the disaster of yesterday, I decided I needed a personal day to chill-the-eff-out.  I got up this morning and cleaned the apartment (which I find oddly relaxing) and went for a lonnnng run outside.  I was feeling particularly domestic and decided to cook AND bake this evening.  Seriously, this probably happens twice a year.  So I made delicious homemade soup, pumpkin bread (J's favorite) and pumpkin cupcakes! 



The cupcakes were so easy.  I saw the recipe on Pinterest.  You literally mix cake mix with unsweetened pumpkin puree. 



Seriously amazing.  I'm not a really a sweets person but this is such a yummy treat. 

Mmmm delish...

I am so feeling the changing season and it is finally starting to cool off in Vegas.  We may not have the gorgeous foliage of the East Coast, but we do have lovely sunsets and palm trees :)

This picture may or may not have been taken outside the local Cheesecake Factory :)

No comments:

Post a Comment