Friday, November 4, 2011

Pity Party

While this cute patootie is off being fabulous and interviewing for a residency program back on the East Coast...


This girl had a craptastic day...

and is drowning her sorrows in a plateful of this...

Yup. This girl had a hissy fit after having a not so fabulous day, called her Mama in tears and then drove herself to go get Chinese food for dinner. Drowning my sorrows people. The kicker is that I spent $120 on groceries today (don't ask...) and managed to convince myself I had nothing to eat here at home. I also spent $450 on car repairs today and paid a few more bills, thus spending a significant chunk of my paycheck on the very day I got paid. 

*********


Having worked 6 out of the last 7 nights, I will be spending the evening with this fine man...


I love ridiculous bridal shows.  I think they will still be my guilty pleasure even after I'm married.

No comments:

Post a Comment