Monday, November 7, 2011

Wedding Hair

I scheduled my hair appointment for this Friday and now realize I need to figure out how I want my hair done.  Like stat.  I had always imagined I would want it down with big, full curls, and then I saw this (posted on WeddingBee awhile back)


Stunning.  Natural.  Not over-done. 

The issues that I am having are the following:
  1. I am wearing a veil and it needs to attach to something so therefore I need at least some of my hair up (I think?)
  2. My dress has pretty detailing that I don't want to be covered!  (I know this is vague, I'm still not sure I'm ready to unveil my dress for fear of J running across it)
  3. I'm not sure I want to go that natural.  But I don't want prom hair. 
I realize this is incredibly unclear and I need to have a plan of some sort in place for Friday.  I don't want to leave it up to the stylist and have her try and read my mind.

So here is what I like:


And I (surprisingly) found an updo that I lovvvvve so I'm bringing these for inspiration:





No comments:

Post a Comment