Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hair Trial

Friday afternoon I had my hair trial for the wedding.  I had never been to this particular stylist, but she was recommended by the girl who normally does my hair and works at the same salon.  It turns out she's a retired nurse so of course we hit it off instantly and I couldn't be more thrilled for her to be doing my hair on my wedding day!

Originally, I wanted my hair down and curly.  I had a feeling that this would not be the best look for my dress and the stylist confirmed my suspicions when I showed her photos.  We agreed that the hair down would take away from the detailing on my dress so we decided to try a loose updo with curls hanging down.





You can't really tell but the veil is outlined with a thin string of rhinestones





So while it's not what I went in there thinking I wanted, I think it's going to fit perfectly with my dress.  Next on my to-do list: the make-up trial

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful updo. Really suits you. =)
    Followed, cant wait for the make up trial.
    And maybe youll visit me someday.



    ♥ thebookness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing amazing amazing!
    You are just stunning.

    Love the blog you've got here =)
    Maddison.

    ReplyDelete