Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas Wishes

Some people, when asked what's on their Christmas list, cannot come up with an answer.  They may say "I don't really need anything" or suggest money.  I am not one of those people.  On any given day I can rattle off 5 things on my wish list.  It's not that I'm greedy, I just love the holidays and gift-giving and basically all things girly!  I like the challenge of finding the perfect gift for friends and family and get so excited to see their face when they unwrap it.  I'm also pretty sure I am the easiest person in the world to shop for.  I like anything that smells lovely (lotions, candles and perfume) and promises to make me look fabulous (skin products, makeup and clothes).  I like anything for the home (throw blankets, decorative pillows and picture frames) and am a sucker for frivilous things that I certainly don't need and probably wouldn't buy myself (A Clairsonic?  I'd love one!)

So here's what I'm lusting over this year...

Betsey Johnson studs

VS overnight bag
Kate Spade "This is the Year" bangle
Giani Bini - Love That pumps


And if anyone has an extra $850 burning a hole in their pocket, I'd love a Movado :)

Loving the rose gold

so classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment