Thursday, December 15, 2011

Late Night Trips to Walmart

Do you hear what I hear?


Just 9 more days until Christmas!!

 

My soon-to-be sister in law and I decided that we need to spice things up this Christmas with some sexy holiday attire.  I'm not sure why, but we came up with the brilliant idea to dress up in ugly outfits on Christmas morning.  J and I went to Walmart the other night (at 11pm....bad idea) and spent $45 on ugly clothes and accessories. 



The unfortunate thing is that the Grinch pants turned out to be really comfortable.  What started out as a joke has turned into me actually wearing them around the house.  J is clearly thrilled about this.  And for the record, they are a size XXL as that was the smallest size I could find (ooohhhhh Walmart....)


And the shirt?  It says "Be naughty, save Santa the trip."  Keep it classy Walmart, keep it classy.



So Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and have yourself a merry little Kwanzaa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment