Saturday, December 10, 2011

My Week in Pictures

I've had kind of a blah week in the sense that I've been so busy I haven't had much time to myself.  I've been feeling kind of frazzled with the quickly approaching holiday season, wedding, and commitments at work.  I taught my last class of the semester on Friday and am relieved to have a little break (as in I will only be working one job, like a normal human being, for the next few months).

So here I present to you, my week in pictures

Apparently, I am very serious about my TV watching

And sometimes, when I'm watching TV, I like to judge people.
(that's my snotty judging face that I didn't know I was making...)

While I'm busy judging people, J is busy being theatrical.  And scary.

Oh how I love candid photos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment