Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Present to Myself (we all deserve one)

I'm taking a break from packing to talk about handbags.  This is completely reasonable I think.

Yesterday I met up with one of my favorite coworkers (and fellow former Philadelphian!) to go shopping at the Kate Spade Outlet.  Kate Spade is pretty much our favorite thing ever and whenever one of us makes a new purchase, we immediately need to share it with the other (if only to be validated that it was indeed money well spent).

Jeannie shares my love of all things Kate Spade and surprisingly had never been to the outlet before.  We met over there and literally spent an hour and a half trying on all of the handbags and accessories before deciding on matching striped canvas purses (its ok, you can laugh at us).

This is pretty close to the one she bought, but not quite as awesome.  Hers is more like the signature square Kate Spade bag with leather handles and no belt-buckle hardware.





THIS is the one I bought:

It clearly goes best with leopard print VS leggings and a stained old T-shirt





It kind of reminds me of this Henri Bendel bag I pinned on Pinterest several months ago




Jeannie also surprised me by giving me this lovely Kate Spade bangle bracelet


So sweet :)

Isn't she the best?!? 

No comments:

Post a Comment