Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Roadtrip!

Today we finalized the plans for our move to the East Coast.  It's been a stressful few weeks, trying to coordinate everything with the moving company, shipping one of our cars, arranging for my Dad to drive the other one across country, figuring out when to give my notice at work, etc.  Madness. 

After looking into all of our options, we decided to drive to Philadelphia.  From Las Vegas.  I can't decide if I'm excited or terrified, but regardless it will be an adventure.  We're planning on four long days of driving with minimal stops (if possible!)

Day #1 - Las Vegas to Denver

Denver, Colorado

Day #2 - Denver to Kansas City

Kansas City, Missouri

Day #3 - Kansas City to Columbus

Columbus, Ohio

Day #4 - Columbus to Philadelphia

Did I mention that being in the car makes me nauseous?!  This will either be an adventure or a complete disaster!  And we leave in THREE WEEKS!  Lord help us.

No comments:

Post a Comment