Monday, April 30, 2012

Crap My Husband Likes

Husbands are weird.  Sometimes they make dumb suggestions that you would never willingly do/wear/try but you indulge them anyways.  Which brings me to to the following list titled "Stupid Ish My Husband Thinks is Bomb but Really Isn't Terribly Exciting and/or Fun"

#1)  Buffalo Wing Wings - Not exactly my idea of a date night.  While I realize there are boneless options, this is what I picture when I think of buffalo wings:


nom nom nom



#2)  Sierra Gold (AKA Sierra Titties) - I think this is unique to Nevada?  It's a bar/restaurant that is unfortunately located just a short drive from our home.  There's really nothing special or unique about this place, other than the servers are forced to wear these awful lace up leather vests with nothing on underneath...which would be hot if they weren't pushing 40 and exposing their c-section scars and tramp stamp of their child's footprints (true story!)


This is what they wear:


And this is what they actually look like:


(I kid....we live in a city of beautiful and highly processed people, I have to make fun when I can:)

#3)  Retro Fashion a la Mad Men

Ok I get it, the women on Mad Men are gorgeous.  The retro thing is hot right now even Banana Republic had a Man Med collection last fall, but if you think I am going to dress myself like June Cleaver and run my errands in heels YOU. IS. CRAY.


But wait, I think I have uncovered the REAL reason why my husband digs the whole Mad Men thing.  This chick right here:


So really what more is there to say?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment