Saturday, April 21, 2012

I Wannnnnnt That!


Do you ever see something trendy and say "I would never wear that"?  Generally speaking, I am not one to jump on a trend right away.  It takes me a little while to get comfortable with something new, and really I'm just not that ballsy.

I do, however, occasionally change my mind.  For example:

Rompers -  I thought they were so weird looking and child-like but recently I've seen a couple that are inexpensive and adorable.






Skinny Jeans - I took a long time to buy into the skinny jean phenomenon.  I still don't think they are terribly flattering, but they have definitely grown on me.  They are versatile and work well with boots, heels, flats - whatever.  I'm particularly loving bright colored skinnys, here are some fun options:




High-Low Tops - I am still coming around on this trend.  As a tall girl (I'm 5'9), shirts are generally short on me to begin with.  Add in the high-low trend and I'm barely covered and/or appropriate.  I have found a couple tops that are a little more subtle but I think I would try.  The jury is still out on high-low dresses (is it just me, or are they weird looking??)






No comments:

Post a Comment