Monday, April 23, 2012

Blue Diamonds

Last week may have been the longest work week of my life.  As a nurse, I'm used to running my bum off and working hard.  Last week was the exception to the rule.  I had the easiest assignment known to man ALL. THREE. NIGHTS.  Needless to say, I had some time on my hands to do mindless things like shop online and read magazines (I can't believe I am actually admitting that.  I was THAT nurse.)

Which brings me to my latest obsession.  Blue diamonds.  I was clicking away on my Etsy app "window shopping".  Anyone with an iPhone NEEDS to download that app right now.  Best waste of time ever (aside from Pinterest that is...)  So I stumbled upon a vendor on Etsy that makes his own jewelry.  His work is STUNNING and I decided that although we have only been married a few months, I may just need an anniversary ring stat.

Blue diamonds come in a variety of shades and are simply gorgeous.






So here's what I found and can't stop thinking about:










I am LOVING the rose gold


And if that didn't put you over the edge, let me share my very favorite blue diamond ring that WILL BE MINE (....when I have an extra $7000 laying around burning a hole in my pocket...)










No comments:

Post a Comment