Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Last Trip Home


This week we will be making our last "trip home" before it's our home again.

Every time we fly back to visit my family in Delaware/Philadelphia I think of it as going home.  We are going back to what's familiar and being with the people we love.  I have realized though, that over the past 4 years we have made our own home in Las Vegas and am really starting to get sad about the thought of leaving this place.  We are now our own little family and we have done well for ourselves both personally and professionally in Nevada.  Change is scary and it's been stressful not knowing where we are going to be living, working, etc.

I have been actively seeking employment in Philadelphia and not feeling really great about the prospects. I am leaving a job I genuinely love and that's going to be hard for me. Ultimately, we need to do what's best for us, and the part of me that is sad and apprehensive is so small compared to the part of me that is ecstatic to be moving home again. 

Who wouldn't want to live closer to these little munchkins?!
(and by closer, I mean like 20 minutes away!!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment