Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I Look Like A Dude


A Mommas Desires and Pacifiers
 
 
Today I found out I look like a man.  I saw that Raven was having a link up on her blog asking people to post pictures of their celebrity look-alike.  My first thought was "how fun!"  I quickly uploaded a photo onto http://celebrity.picadilo.com/ and anxiously awaited my results. 

This is the picture I uploaded:


And here are my unfortunate results...
<>

******************************************************************************
Match: 84%
Match: 83%
Match: 82%
Match: 82%
Match: 82%
Prince HarryRichard DreyfussDrew BarrymoreOscar de la RentaPete Sampras
Prince Harry
Richard Dreyfuss
Drew Barrymore
Oscar de la Renta
Pete Sampras

4/5 of my results were men!!!  The sad thing was that this was my second attempt.  The first time I used another picture and was matched with ALL MEN (two of them weren't even caucasian!  What the hell?!) 

The Prince Harry reference made me laugh.  What did not make me laugh was Richard Dryfuss being matched with me BOTH TIMES.  #fail

2 comments:

  1. I got Richard Dryfus too. And Nick Nolte. More than once. Boo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Nick Nolte is the best. All I can picture is his mug shot. I'm feeling much better about the situation knowing I wasn't the only one matched with Richard Dreyfuss!

      Delete