Friday, April 27, 2012

Products I Lovvvvve


Biosilk



This crap makes your hair silky smooth.  After using only Moroccan Oil products for the past 3 years, I noticed my hair had gotten really dry and despite frequent trims, my split ends were out of control.  I discussed this with my stylist and she said as much as she likes Moroccan Oil, it does dry your hair out after awhile and seems to stop working.  I had heard good reviews of Biosilk so I decided to give it a try.  While I can't say I love the smell, it works wonders on my frizzy naturally curly hair and THAT is why it is a must have.

Goldwell Rich Repair Shampoo and Conditioner



When I switched to Biosilk, I also changed my shampoo and conditioner.  I choose this because my stylist uses it and it smells soooo good.  SO GOOD.  It moisturizes without making my hair greasy and I can now go 3 days between washes if I need to.  It's amazing.


Exuviance Ultra Restorative Cream



This face cream is my newest obsession.  Living in the desert, my skin is DRY.  I've tried every moisturizer known to man from drug stores to department store and designer brands.  There are several that I have liked, but this is by far the absolute best.  Here's why: it is designed as a night cream but I use it twice a day and have had no problems.  It's creamy and thick, absorbs quickly, and a little goes a long way so I'm thinking one tube will last for months.  It's a little on the pricey end ($45), but WELL worth it.


Body Shop Body Butter in Brazil Nut



This body lotion has been my favorite for years.  I don't use it all the time and tend to only stock up when the Body Shop is having a sale, but it is so smooth and luxurious.  I like the subtle natural scent and it seems to be more moisturizing than some of their other body butter scents (is that possible?!)  I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment