Wednesday, May 30, 2012

3 Days and Going Strong

Forgive crappy and unformatted posts. The blogger app for the iPhone is kind of ghetto.

We spent last night in Denver and kind of fell in love with Colorado. If you've never been to Denver, you don't know what you're missing. It's kind of granola-y but less grungy than Seattle. Still feels west coast in a sense. And it's CLEAN. We ate dinner at a local brewery (Wynkop Brewery I think?). It was delish.

It has been brought to my attention that I look like a homeless person when I travel. Which is a pretty accurate observation. I haven't worn makeup in DAYS and have been alternating the same 2 shirts, justifying it by wearing a different tank top underneath. It's pretty gross. Tomorrow I am aiming to wear real clothes. Get excited.

Also, we are about 20 hours into our trip and I've driven zero miles. I'm basically pretty useless on roadtrips. I do make a mean playlist though, so that should count for something.

No comments:

Post a Comment