Tuesday, May 17, 2011

All About the Shoes!

As I posted yesterday, I purchased my wedding clutch which now completes my wedding day look. I have the dress, veil, necklace, bracelet, shoes and bag. I bought my dress at the first store I went to after trying on maybe 8-10 dresses. I loved it and the search was over. The shoe situation was not so easy. I was leery of white since it's "so bridal" and you won't even see them under my dress. So then I considered comfort over style but quickly decided that flip flops and chuck taylors are just not fabulous enough for your wedding day. Then I tried to find blue shoes to act as my "something blue" but got frustrated when I couldn't find the right shade of blue to match out aqua wedding. Finally, one night while I was at work I found the perfect shoe. It's higher than I wanted to go, but they are gorgeous and surprisingly comfortable. Behold, my wedding shoes:





I found them at Neiman Marcus (online) and they are Juicy Couture. My only concern is the height but since the fiance is also tall (I'm 5'9, he's 6'4) I think it will be fine. We are just going to be significantly larger than everyone else in the bridal party!



No comments:

Post a Comment