Friday, May 27, 2011

Wedding Decor

I made a few purchases on Etsy today and I am so excited to start playing around with centerpiece ideas. We are going with a winter/rustic wedding theme and I think these will be so appropriate. My very favorite things are these birch wood candles.




I am planning on having those be the centerpieces with maybe pinecones and flowers scattered around them. These are the actual flowers that I want, however they are currently out of stock:





I also bought this adorable monogrammed birch vase. I have no idea what I'm going to do with it, but I am a sucker for anything preppy/monogrammed.


My final purchase was a barn wood planter box. I'm thinking I'll do flowers similar to those in the picture but I'm not sure where I'm putting this either.


I also need to figure out how to add in the aqua. I am wondering if maybe we'll do aqua table runners or chair covers? Still working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment