Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sad Face

The Mister is leaving for FOUR MONTHS. He is visiting various residency programs that he will be applying to in the fall in hopes of getting a better feel for the program and to see if he is a good fit there. He leaves next Saturday and will be home the end of September :(


While I am obviously upset that he is leaving, I know that this is the best thing for his career and for our future together. I am trying to be strong for him because I know how stressed he is to be living out of a suitcase all summer and travelling alone. I will be alone too, as all of my family is on the east coast and his is in Seattle. AND, it just so happens that my BFF out here in Vegas is moving to Florida in July! No fair!! But I do have a wedding to plan so that will hopefully keep me busy....in the meantime I'll try not to look like this:





No comments:

Post a Comment