Monday, May 16, 2011

Mother Clutcher

Look what I got :) This sequined mofo has totally made my day...





I decided to go to the Kate Spade and Coach outlets in search of bridesmaids gifts this afternoon. Saw some cute things and got a couple ideas but bought nothing. Well nothing for them! I did find this gem for MYSELF and I had to get it. I saw a girl post a picture on WeddingBee of her sequined rose gold clutch which I fell in love with and decided I needed one too. Hers was a Halston and was like $300 or something redic. This baby is from Coach's Poppy line and was originally $200 but I got it marked down to 40% off and an additional 30% which ended up costing just $77!!! Win win.



My only dilemma is that our wedding colors are aqua and black. Does this matter? I am wearing all white (duh) and the girls are in black cocktail dresses, the aqua accents will be in their jewelry and the reception decor (I'm thinking). So is it acceptable to carry this fabulous clutch even though it literally matches nothing? I just LOVE it and couldn't come home without it.


No comments:

Post a Comment