Friday, May 27, 2011

Dirty Jersey

Why is it that Americans are obsessed with Jersey Shore? They are such a poor representation of young people today, yet we tune in each week to watch them drink their faces off and act a fool. I was turned off after seeing clips from season one. Season two escaped me and I still didn't understand why these trashy folks from New Jersey were getting so much publicity (except they're not really from Jersey? Wait, what??) So then the third season rolls around and I don't know WHAT came over me, but I started watching. And you know what? I kind of loved it. Some of the stereotypes are over the top but seeing that my sister lives in Jersey, I can attest that many people living there really are that tacky. Which leads me to this:


Who dresses their child up like a ho and teaches them the drunken Snooky pose?! Kind of hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment