Sunday, June 12, 2011

After feeling kind of down these past couple days I've been drowning myself in my work and picking up extra shifts. I feel so fortunate to have a job that I genuinely love so spending more hours there is keeping my mind occupied. I got to snuggle some babies these past few nights and that always makes me smile.
Other things that make me smile: care packages! I received a package from my mom this week and it couldn't have come at a better time. I felt like I was in college again. She used to send me all sorts of things when I was away at school and it always made my day to get even a card from her. I am also getting together a care package for Jonathon because he's had a stressful time and deserves a pick me up too.
Here's what my mama sent me:


I am so excited to finally own a Scentsy! I've wanted one for awhile. And as for the VS bag, take a look at these lovelies...

Behold my "something blue" wedding panties:

No comments:

Post a Comment