Monday, June 20, 2011

An Ode to Nordy's


I have a mild obsession with Nordstrom in general and try to limit my trips there because every time I go, I find 90840398 things I want and shouldn't buy. Literally. Last summer I purchased Tory Birch Reva black flats with bluish/purplish shimmer. They are so lovely. I have barely even worn them because I serously believe they are almost too pretty to wear. (I'm weird like that...) Thus the limiting of the trips to Nordstrom...



Nordstrom Rack is the solution to this problem. The actual Nordstrom is literally on the Strip and it's obnoxious to deal with driving downtown and parking. Nordstrom Rack is off strip and closer to me. It is also affordable while still having a pretty good selection on snobby designer merchandise. Win win. I made a couple of fabulous purchases when I was there the other day which I feel the need to show off.





The shoes were originally $119 marked down to $79 on clearence for $46 with an additional 30% off sale items. They wound up being just $30!!! I am not sure what I am going to wear them with yet but I lovvve them. The aqua shirt was $17.


While Nordstrom Rack is a fun store, nothing will ever compare to the Nordstrom in San Fransisco. This was possibly the highlight of our trip there last October. Look at this place:




Literally 4 floors of shopping goodness. It rained pretty much our entire trip and look like this from our hotel room:

Nordstrom, however, was conveniently located just a few blocks away :)

No comments:

Post a Comment