Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Bachelorette Rundown

If you know me, you know I'm a sucker for the Bachelor/Bachelorette. I always thought it was soooo dumb until Ali was on the Bachelor and I got sucked in. Ali and I actually went to high school together and grew up in the same small town in MA so I felt like I had to watch, if only to support a home town girl. The following season, when she was picked to be the next Bachelorette, I continued tuning in on Monday nights and now I'm hooked. I loved Ashley last season and was so excited for her to be this season's Bachelorette. I do however feel that this season is a bit ridiculous.

Which brings me to Bentley. Ohhhhhh, Bentley. You are cute, but not that cute. And every time you open your mouth you kind of ruin it. What a huge douche. I am slightly disappointed in ABC for allowing this to happen and am so embarrassed for Ashley. On the other hand, get it together lady! You have some fabulous (and beautiful) men there. Get it girl...

I didn't have any strong feeling about any of the guys for the first couple of episodes, however I now have 2 front runners:
Constantine - You are so beautiful. And normal. And that's important I think. He is the only guy at this point who is straight forward and even said he didn't know if he has real feelings for Ashley yet but that he was open to exploring their relationship. Love. Him. Total sexpot.



Ben F. - You are so adorable. You can totally tell he's a gentleman and a romantic. He kind of comes across as asexual at times, so I'm not sure how this is going to play out, but I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and considering it respectful when he doesn't jump all over Ashley in their one on one time (like Ryan....ugh creeper...)

No comments:

Post a Comment