Monday, June 6, 2011


(I take pictures of myself in the bathroom mirror sometimes. With the flash on.)

Cannot. Sleep. I'm not sure if I am having a hard time sleeping because I'm alone in the apartment and every little noise wakes me up or if I'm just stressing. Regardless, waking up at 5am (when you work night shift!) is lame.

I feel like I am really falling behind on the wedding planning and doing things out of order. I've already started on the centerpieces and purchased my wedding ring, yet we have no photographer or florist. I am hoping to get it together these next couple of weeks and lock down all of our vendors. I also need to find a seamstress to alter my dress which I am totally dragging my feet on. I love my dress but the idea of trying it on and having it altered for whatever reason is stressing me out. It is somewhat tight and I keep telling myself I'll get it done when I tone up a little and feel more comfortable? Poor excuse.

I cancelled my 24 Hour Fitness membership last month and joined a snobby "country club gym". That's really the only way I can describe it. It's all housewives with their Gucci bags and matching tennis outfits waiting for their private tennis lessons. It's super nice and they have a huge outdoor pool, indoor lap pool, steam room and jacuzzis in addition to the tennis, racquetball and squash courts and regular gym stuff. I figured I deserved to treat myself since I am alone and have little to look forward to this summer! I am taking bootcamp classes every week and it's kicking my ass. People take it so seriously, it's kind of funny. Who thought it would be a good time to get yelled at for an hour and made to feel like a heifer in front of a group of people who also look like they're about to die?? It is definitely working though so I'll stick with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment