Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Cue the bridal freakout

Last week marked the three month countdown to our wedding. I'm not sure why, but I have started getting really overwhelmed. I keep thinking I have 3839458340 things to do but when I go over my lists (yes, I am a crazy list maker), I don't even know what else I could be working on right now. In many aspects we are ahead of the game. For some reason 3 months just seems so close and I may have suggested once or twice (or maybe more like 12 times) in the past week that I wish we just eloped. I hope that once the wedding gets here I am able to just relax and enjoy it, but I know how my anxiety gets out of control and it's something I struggle with.

I want so badly to enjoy this time but the truth is that I just wish we were married already!

On another note, I got my hair done the other day and I love it. My hairdresser is the bomb and she took this nappy mess:


And turned it into this:


Now if only she would agree to do my hair for the wedding...
(she hates bridal hair/up-dos unfortunately...)

No comments:

Post a Comment