Monday, October 24, 2011

What is your signature scent?

I was talking to a friend at work awhile back about this other girl we work with (ha, who doesn't talk smack about their coworkers?  Anyone??)  Said coworker is a huge bitch, but that is not what we were discussing (in this particular conversation...)  You see, this girl wears some sort of perfume/body spray/lotion or something that smells really strong and fruity.  We aren't sure what exactly it is, but it smells so good (and strong) that you always know when she is just around the corner because you can smell her!  Which got me thinking, what is my signature scent?  (and do people smell me before I enter a room?!)

I am a perfume snob.  I love trying different fragrances and the various types of bottles they come in.  I like the cheap stuff from Bath and Body Works, and I like the designer perfumes they sell at the department stores.  These are the current perfumes I own:


I got the cute crystal tray thing at Hobby Lobby.  Had never heard of the store until I moved to Nevada and I flipping LOVE it.


  1. Light Blue - Dolce and Gabbana
  2.  Brit - Burberry
  3. Paris Hilton - no clue...one of her 9348123098 perfumes.  Probably called something like Sparkle, Diamond, Fairy, or Small Dog in a Purse
  4. Poppy - Coach
  5. Deluce de Cartier - Cartier
My absolute favorite at the moment is Poppy which I got for my birthday and cannot get enough of.  If I had a signature scent, it would be that.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment